The Patron Experience Manager (PEM) plays an important role in the fundraising/development and audience cultivation initiatives of the LSO. In addition to creating donor and ticket purchaser retention and cultivation plans, the PEM provides support for all concerts and events, database management, and is responsible for providing impeccable service to all patrons including volunteers, audience members, donors, sponsors, advertisers, etc. The PEM also oversees all ticket and box office operations, concert volunteer coordination, and is responsible for annual advertising sales. The PEM works directly with all administrative staff and provides support to LSO Board members, donors, volunteers, and patrons.
The ideal candidate will be super organized and detail oriented with top notch people skills. They should be calm, kind, and creative with a healthy sense of humor and a charismatic personality.
Qualified candidates will also…
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in an arts and/or business field or possess a strong history of related work experience
- Work proactively and independently to serve the needs of multiple LSO constituents simultaneously
- Have high level problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and remain cool and composed under pressure
- Present a positive attitude and perceptive interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style to fit a variety of applications
- Display strong organizational and analytical skills and ability to continually establish and evaluate priorities
- Represent the LSO with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy at all times
- Be computer proficient with experience in standard business programs, databases, and web-based applications including social media
- Have experience in the non-profit sector
- Have experience in Adobe Creative Cloud apps
- Have experience working with and/or participating in musical ensembles
- Full-Time/Exempt; Annual salary range $30k-$35k commensurate with skills & experience
- Some weekend and evening work is required for this position
- Eligible for LSO’s Unlimited Paid Time Off program
- Eligible for healthcare premium reimbursement program
- A check of criminal conviction records may be required for employment in this position
For a full description of duties and responsibilities, click HERE.
All inquiries and application materials should be submitted by email (no phone calls or snail mail, please).
Interested applicants should submit the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Cover letter including salary requirements
- 3 Professional References